Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot-on For X-Large Dogs 40-60 kg (88-132 lbs)
Frontline Plus Spot-on For Dogs & Puppies
FRONTLINE® Plus for dogs provides fast, long-lasting and convenient treatment and prevention of infestation of fleas and ticks for dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older.
- Stops and prevents infestations
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Prevents and controls reinfestations
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- Convenient to use
Remove the pipette from the pack, lift the easy peel-off backing to expose the pipette. Open applicator by holding upright and snapping the tip away from face and body. Apply by parting the pet's hair between the shoulder blades and place the applicator tip against the skin. Squeeze applicator and empty entire contents on one or two spots directly onto the skin.
FRONTLINE® is a registered trademark of Merial.
We Also Recommend
Revolution Flea & Heartworm Spot-on For Cats 2.6-7.5 kg (5.7-15.5 lbs)
Regular price $34.95 $34.95 Member Price: $27.96