Blackmores PAW TriDerm Calming Gel For Dogs & Cats with Senstive Skin & Paws
PAW TriDerm Calming Gel
PAW TriDerm Calming Gel is an advanced formulation for skin health and is the over the counter natural alternative that provides:
- Concentrated Cerasine skin nutrient complex: with ceramides and essential fatty acids (omega oils) to intensively moisturise the skin for optimal skin hydration and a healthy skin barrier.
- Aloe, chamomile & vitamin B5: to cool and calm sensitive skin and paws.
- Colloidal oatmeal: for soothing effect.
The oil-free gel formula is quick to absorb for easy application
- A unique oil free gel containing key skin nutrients including colloidal oatmeal, aloe, chamomile & pro vitamin B5 to cool & calm sensitive skin.
- Ideal for dogs and cats with sensitive skin and paws that require cooling and calming.
- Ideal for pets with itchy, dry or normal skin.
- Product of Australia
INGREDIENTSPurified water, panthenol, glycerin, ceramide mixture, oat kernel flour, sclerotium gum, sodium hyaluronate, horse chestnut extract mixture, preservatives, sodium gluconate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, chamomile extract.
- PAW TriDerm Calming Gel is available in a 75 ml easy squeeze recyclable tube.
- Apply PAW TriDerm Calming Gel three times a day to the focal area. Leave on the skin
To learn more, click Paw Triderm Calming Gel
We Also Recommend
Revolution Flea & Heartworm Spot-on For Cats 2.6-7.5 kg (5.7-15.5 lbs)
Advocate (Advantage Multi) Flea & Heartworm Spot-on For Cats & Kittens
Stronghold Flea & Heartworm Spot-on For Dogs & Cats