PAW Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement For Dogs
PAW Dermega® Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement
PAW Dermega contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA & DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids including:
- Treatment of allergic skin conditions:
(a) With omega-3 fatty acids (especially EPA). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
(b) Providing omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
Includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
Intended for dogs that may have beneficial effects from omega-3 & 6 fatty acids for skin conditions including:
- Allergic skin conditions
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Flea allergy related skin conditions (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)
Contains pure & fresh fish oil and linseed (flaxseed) oil that is stabilised using vitamin E.
To learn more, click PAW Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement
We Also Recommend
Virbac Nutri-Plus Gel Nutritional Supplement for Dogs & Cats
Ewegurt Freeze Dried Supplement With Sardines For Dogs